Tuesday 9 April 2019

I asked for the Best Management college in Eastern India and I got the answer. JDBI Kolkata management section is the one for me


As a junior school student, I always had this dream of experiencing what college life is like. One must have heard this from their seniors at least once " College is the best time of your life" a man is half educated without college.
   
When I first stepped into   JD. Birla Institute (dept of Management) I could feel the vibe and energy of the students around.

As it was stated in India's Today "The best management college in Eastern India".
Students from different part of the country   were hanging out together like a big happy family. It felt like my dream was in front of my eyes.

I then took the admission test which was not very easy as there were students like me who had not only a strong academic background but were all rounder.

 After the test I waited for a couple of days before getting a call and trust me it felt no less than a festival.  

After getting in, within the first couple of days I realized that my worldly   perspective was about to expand greatly. As expected during the initial days I learned about people from different cultures and background, made some amazing friends and most importantly got a set of most encouraging, supportive and understanding teachers. An hour long lecture didn't feel boring or tiring. I felt my roots getting deeper into each and everything I did.

It feels I was determined to mend the disconnect between my limited hometown experience and the richness JD. Birla's diversity.

As of now what I have gained and earned from my Institution makes me feel immensely proud.
I feel extremely blessed and lucky to be a part of number 4th management college of our country.

Samridhi Agarwal 
Student-2nd Year
JDBI, Dept. of Management



No comments:

Post a Comment